All About Driftwood Cottage
Driftwood Cottage - Features and Benefits
- Free superfast broadband via WiFi
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner with a light, airy feel
- Comfortable lounge with BT TV, DVD and CD/ radio
- Selection of DVDs for all ages.
- Well - equipped kitchen with built in fridge with freezer box, electric oven and hob, microwave and washing machine.
- Oak dining table and chairs
- Cloakroom with toilet and hand basin
- Double bedroom with pine furniture and bedside clock / radio
- Stable door leading on to the private patio with picnic table and BBQ overlooking the communal grass area.
- Stairgate high chair and camping cot provided free for an additional small child under 2 years of age.
- Twin bedroom with pine furniture and bedside clock / radio
- Single bedroom with pine furniture and bedside clock / radio
- Bathroom includes bath with electric shower over, heated towel rail and shaver point
- Airing cupboard
All bed linen is provided and beds made up on arrival
Bath and hand towels are provided (please bring own beach towels)
Electric heating throughout the cottage
No extra charges for heating, water or electricity
Iron, ironing board and clothes airer provided
Washing up liquid, tea towel and liquid hand soap for all washbasins are provided
20 July 2017
Another lovely holiday at Driftwood Cottage with the added bonus of fantastic weather. Would recommend the short ferry trip to St Mawes, the children also enjoyed swimming at the Ships & Castles leisure centre & also took part in a half day kids club at Swanpool beach where they did Coasteering & Kayaking. We hope to return again in the future. Thank you.
David & Andrea, Leicester