Step inside Driftwood Cottage
- Free superfast fibre broadband via WiFi
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner with a light, airy feel
- Comfortable lounge with BT TV, DVD and CD/ radio
- Selection of DVDs to suit all ages.
- Well-equipped kitchen with built in fridge with freezer box, electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave and washing machine.
- Gate leg dining table and 5 chairs
- Cloakroom with toilet and hand basin
- Double bedroom with pine furniture and bedside clock / radio
- Stable door leading on to the private patio with picnic table and BBQ overlooking the communal grass area.
- Stairgate high chair and camping cot provided free for an additional small child under 2 years of age.
- Twin bedroom with pine furniture and bedside clock / radio
- Single bedroom with pine furniture and bedside clock / radio
- Bathroom includes bath with electric shower over, heated towel rail and shaver point
- Airing cupboard
All bed linen is provided and beds made up on arrival
Bath and hand towels are provided (please bring own beach towels)
Electric heating throughout the cottage
No extra charges for heating, water or electricity
Iron, ironing board and clothes airer provided
Washing up liquid, tea towel and liquid hand soap for all washbasins are provided
We had a very enjoyable stay in your delightful cottage. The area which we know & love is gorgeous & of course it helped having such fabulous weather. Towan Beach is a must – go over on the King Harry Ferry. Thank you for the tea, biscuits, milk & flowers. We will definitely be back again. Many thanks.Mr & Mrs Eve, Geneva
We (2 adults and 3 children) had a lovely two weeks in the cottage. Everything we needed was there (cot, highchair, well equipped kitchen, toys etc). Close to the beaches and a great Pendennis Castle. We will definitely want to come back one day. Highly recommended. Jan and Family, Poland